Contract Federal Market Access Professionals
Each client engagement is customized to meet their specific need(s) and size requirements utilizing flexible, talented, and experienced field-based professionals in the Federal Markets environment.
Our network of field-based professionals’ areas of experience are in Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DoD)/Defense Health Agency (DHA), and the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS).
Our Federal Market Access Professionals…
- Have strong communication and strategic skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for medical engagement
- Demonstrated customer-focus, problem solving abilities and strong conflict resolution skills
- Build and maintain contacts with key executives and staff at VA, DoD/DHA, and USPHS
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of strategies designed to secure coverage, reimbursement for a client’s products
- Provide strategic counsel to the corporate leadership and senior management in decision making involving the Federal Markets
- Assist through cross-functional collaboration to perform quantitative and qualitative impact assessment of a client’s policies and advise business accordingly
- Act as a trainer on government payers and programs, as these relate to government pricing, contracting, administration, reporting and related matters
- Understand the approval, coverage and reimbursement processes for prescription drugs
These contracted Federal Market Access professionals are exclusively matched to your company for the length of the contract. At the end of the contract period, these individuals may become permanent members of your team if mutually agreeable to all parties.
Toward the end of each engagement period, the client may choose to:
Extend the current agreement based upon need.
Have our contracted staff coordinate warm hand-offs.
Hire these contracted professionals as permanent members of your team, if mutually agreeable to all parties.
Add a tail to the contract for minimum coverage.
Benefits to Pharmaceutical Client
- receive highly experienced field-based Federal Market Access professionals
- these individuals are ready to go
- staff available across the country
- provide both internal and external engagement with key stakeholders
- internal committee participation
- other field-based teams
- interface with external resources for tool development such as slides and/or tools to demonstrate product value
- no searching, screening and training (except product & disease specific, internal requirements) of this team
- flexible staffing arrangements – staffing up during launch prep and launch, while staffing down in post launch stage without staff cuts
- avoid hiring any professional just to fill an opening
- avoid turnover when inexperienced staff leave to another company after putting in their year or two to get experience
- avoid lost opportunity costs when hiring inexperienced field-based medical professionals during critical launch periods